Present-day gamblers don’t suffer from the lack of outstanding casino games. The diversity of gaming genres can satisfy even the pickiest players. Slots machines are undeniable public favorites among gamblers. Cryptocurrency trades are run by automated bots and therefore Hodlbot are providing these kinds of services. However, if you read the Hodlbot reviews, it is not recommended to use Hodlbot for several reasons The latest trend among casino fans is Bitcoin gambling. What makes Bitcoin online slots en vogue among spinners, and how do they differ from classic VLTs? We will uncover peculiarities of both types next.
What are Bitcoin Online Slots?
Regular visitors on casino sites may have seen the category with BTC slots on the menu. Bitcoin online slots are gambling machines, which you can play with the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. They are also known as crypto slots. The important clarification is that ordinary venues don’t offer BTC slots. It is the hallmark solely of online crypto casinos. Just like standard spin machines, Bitcoin online slots vary in types: classic fruit AWPs, video, 3D five-reelers, and progressives.
Bitcoin online slots and Profit Revolution have all necessary attributes for thrilling gameplay either in the online space or at the casino floors.
What are VLTs?
VLTs or Video Lottery Terminals are electronic gambling machines that are usually placed in brick-and-mortar casinos and resorts. Vegas is a paradise for VLTs admirers. The Neon city has tons of luxury gambling hotspots stuffed with one-armed bandits. VLTs are somewhat similar to slots. They also have reels, which start rotating when a player pulls the handle.
How Bitcoin Online Slots Differ from VLTs
Despite some likeness, Bitcoin online slots and ordinary VLTs have many distinctive features, which we will highlight below.
- Gameplay: Bitcoin gambling machines focus on one game. In contrast, VLTs cover different genres, including lotteries, bingo, keno, and scratch cards.
- The number of players: In Bitcoin online slots, there are only you playing against the house. VLTs involve several players competing with each other for the same prize.
- Potential winnings: Terminals are programmed on a specified number of wins, while crypto slots don’t have such limits. You can continue to win as long as luck will be on your side.
- RNG: Slot machines operate by the algorithm of Random Number Generator that stands for the pureness of outcomes. VLTs don’t have RNG and instead use fixed odds to form results.
- RTP rate: Terminals have a smaller payback percentage compared to spin machines. On average, VLTs come with 87% returns, while slots have a more generous rate of 95% and higher.
- Prizes: Unlike VLTs, modern slot machines offer more variable betting limits. Thus, the prize funds in some titles may range from modest to grandiose. Progressives boost gamblers’ odds to hit six-figure jackpots.
- Accessibility: Terminals mainly operate offline, meaning that players need to visit a land-based venue to take a spin. Online slot machines win in this regard. You can gamble whenever you want using a PC or any portable device.
Bitcoin online slots and VLTs have all necessary attributes for thrilling gameplay either in the online space or at the casino floors. Both these gaming genres have many excellent features for having an exciting on-reel action. If you like competing against other players, terminals will perfectly fit your competitive spirit. If you prefer RNG-confirmed games with a more lavish payback rate and zero limits to the number of winnings, Bitcoin gambling machines are the perfect option.