Kratom or Mitragyna Speciosa is an excellent natural substance for energy, stimulation and positivity. Why not try out this herbal substance to energize the holiday season! We are sharing an amazing cokkie recipe with you so that you can make your way to a happier, stimulated and energized lifestyle while enjoying the warmth and fun of holiday cookies!
Who doesn’t want delicious ways to consume Mitragyna so that they enjoy the refreshing effects with some sweet treats! Consuming kratom in tea, coffee or on its own can be boring. White Bali Kratom cookies are a new trend that makes it easier for people to use ketum, while masking the botanical taste with something we all like. These cookies are easy to make and can have your specific dosage to keep the body and mind refreshed. We have shortlisted two recipes for you, so follow the exciting steps below and make your Mitragyna consumption a way to celebrate!
Kratom Chocolate-Chip Cookies
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour,
- 1 cup Brown Sugar,
- A pinch of Salt,
- Chocolate Chips,
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs,
- 1 cup White Sugar,
- 1 stick Butter,
- 18x Kratom powder or tincture according to your dosage,
- Vanilla Extract.
- Preheat the oven at 325F.
- Take a bowl and put salt, kratom near me powder/tincture, All-purpose flour, and baking soda together. Mix the dried ingredients well.
- In another mix the white and brown sugar together.
- Melt the butter on low flame and add it to the sugar mixture until a smooth thick batter is formed.
- Beat in two eggs, and add the vanilla extract and keep beating until slightly frothy.
- Now mix in the flour mixture to the egg mixture with the help of a hand mixer. Ensure that there are no lumps in the batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray and drop a spoonful of the dough, two-inch apart.
- There will be around 18 cookie dough balls on the sheet, using up all the dough.
- Bake the cookies for eight to ten minutes, or until they brown from the top.
- Take out the cookies and cool.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- The dosage of each cookie will be for one day, or as you measured it for each piece.
Double Chocolate Kratom Cookies
Here is another recipe for you to enjoy Mitragyna with the most-loved candy in the world!
- 1 tablespoon Coffee,
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour,
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder,
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda,
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar,
- ½ cup Granulated White Sugar,
- 1 pinch Salt,
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips,
- 1 Large Egg,
- 1 stick Butter,
- 1 teaspoon Butter.
- 15x Kratom Powder (fifteen doses will be needed for the batch of cookies.)
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, vanilla extract, egg and sugars until light and creamy.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients and stir them well to combine.
- Add these dry indredients to the first bowl and mix up properly.
- Add Chocolate chips to the cookie dough and mix.
- Set the batter in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Grease a baking tray and scoop the batter into 15 balls, at least two inches away from one another.
- Bake the cookies for ten to fifteen minutes and take them out.
- The aromatic and rich ketum cookies with coffee, cocoa, and chocolate chips will give you a double chocolate boost!
- Col the cookies and store in an air-tight jar.
- You can consume a cookie for one-time dosage.
Try the recipes and tell us if you liked them! We surely love these cookies as they make an excellent snack and can be gifted to Mitragyna users who will keep asking for the recipes!