Best way/software to recover permanently deleted photos
IntroductionPictures hold our precious memories. But it is always a great risk, keep photos on smartphones. At times it becomes frustrating if our important photos get deleted accidentally. Suppose you ever have come across such a situation where you have accidentally deleted some photos from your device or wiped out its memory. In that case, you must probably wonder how to recover permanently deleted photos. Luckily, we have got some great data recovery software such as Wondershare Recoverit to help with the issue. This article will teach you different ways to recover your deleted photos on Android; you can always pick any one of these that works best for you.
Common Reasons for photos lossBefore looking into the options for recovering the deleted photos, we must know why we happen to have photos lost. Some of these are listed below:
- Accidental or intentional formatting
- Accidentally or intentionally hitting the Delete key
- Corrupted SD card
- Externally damaged SD cards with things like water/moisture and heat
- Inaccessible memory card
- Mishandling the SD card and removing it from the device in an improper way
- Virus or malware infection attack on the photo holding device
Common ways to recover deleted photosIf you want to recover permanently deleted photos, you must opt for specific hand-picked approaches to recover deleted files, as too much experimenting may result in losing your important photos. Some of the safest methods are mentioned as below:
Try restoring from Recycle BinIf you have deleted photos from your computer or laptop, the first place to look is the recycle bin. Look for the recycle bin, open it, and use it to recover the images.
Check Device BackupsIt is recommended to make a new backup before restoring your smartphone from the old one so that you can always recover deleted photos and restore your device to its previous state without reinstalling dozens of apps.
Google PhotosGoogle Photos is a well-known photo-sharing and storage tool. All of the photos on your Android device can be safely backed up to the cloud and restored when needed with this app.
Microsoft OneDriveOneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage service, has an automatic delete and photo backup option that frees up internal memory by uploading and removing photos from the phone. All photos saved to OneDrive can be restored from any device, including the one used to take them.
Data recovery softwareWondershare Recoverit is a powerful and efficient data recovery software that can even recover irreversibly erased photos from external storage media or your computer.
Recover deleted photos with Wondershare RecoveritThis tutorial will discuss the step-by-step method to recover permanently deleted photos with Wondershare Recoverit. Recoverit Data Recovery software is available for free download and installation on your PC. Firstly, download and install the software.
- Select a Data Recovery Mode. To retrieve deleted or lost photos, select “Deleted Files Recovery.” If your photos are stored on an SD card, you need to select “External Devices Recovery” and connect your SD card to the computer.
- Select a hard disk drive where your photos were deleted or lost before. Then click the “Start” button to process.
- If you cannot find your lost photos, you can scan again with “All-around Recovery.”
- Make a preview of all recoverable files and click the “Recover” button to restore and save your photos for free.