Going to the bathroom is definitely the finest part of the day. Not only does it feel good to be clean and smell good, but taking a shower is also a really calming sensation.
It could make the whole process even more peaceful by investing in goods that may create a really calming decor, such as air fresheners or LED shower heads.
Lighting shower heads may offer some fun and enjoyment to your life, which is always a plus. They may also give your bathroom a spa-like feel. LED shower heads also have a few practical advantages:
- Unless the power goes out or the bathroom light goes out, you can shower with a light.
- Youngsters may be more encouraged to clean up before sleep if it is more of a game than a job.
- Whether you have an LED shower with colours that change depending on the water temperatures, you can use it to educate youngsters who want to start bathing on their own when they may enter the shower and when they need to regulate the moisture content.
Considering the Dream Spa shower head I mentioned earlier. You may teach your children that blue signifies the water isn’t ready for them to get in the shower. Green indicates that it is safe to enter, while red indicates that it is time to reduce the temperature slightly so that it never reaches temperatures beyond 122°F, which can scorch the youngster.
Installation of a colour changing shower head is as simple as replacing the existing one with a standard component. Of course, there are a few outliers, such as the Lighting in the Box 20 Inch Rectangular head. This is how you deploy it if you have it:
- To begin, remove the existing shower head (if you can’t do it manually, use a wrench). Rotate the screw to the left as you put it until the head loosens. Be aware that the head may drop unexpectedly and cause damage to the bathtubs, so be ready to catch it.
- Cleaning the base threading where the head was connected comes next (preferably with steel wool). Take your time since there might be a lot of junk surrounding the threads.
- A Teflon coating should be included with your new shower head (a special white tape that will prevent leaking). If you don’t have any, go to your local hardware shop and get some to wrap the threads with.
- Neoprene will not be sufficient to prevent leaks. You’ll also need a rubber O-ring in place to boost water pressure.
- Finally, tighten the new hardware. You may require the wrench again, but this time turn it to the right. To confirm that there are no problems, test the replacement head numerous times.
This blog post contains the information about led shower head and explains that such shower heads are very common in this modern era and also become very popular now a days. Such shower heads also have multiple benefits i.e doesn’t depend on batteries and its colour changes that depends upon the water temperature. This article also contains step by step installation of such shower heads.