If you’re looking for a part time job, the chances are that you’re looking to earn some extra cash. However, when the world is in an economic crisis, the best jobs may not be what you might think. Read on to learn about five types of jobs that could pay well and give you valuable experience in 2022.
What are the top five part time jobs in 2022?
The top five part-time jobs in 2022 are these:
- Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
How much can one earn with a part-time job?
It isn’t easy to give an exact figure because there are a lot of variables. However, one can make anywhere from Rs. 10,000-Rs. 20,000 per month just search on google for a part time job near me.
This data is based on the Indian economy, according to a recent study by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI).
What are the qualifications and requirements for these jobs?
Below are the few part-time jobs in India which may compel you to make it your full-time job because of the earning potential. The only thing is to learn skills and jump in to grab these opportunities.
1) Telecaller/BPO: A telecaller job is usually at call centers as marketing agents or customer care agents. Telecalling is an economic and effective method used as a means of distributing information and selling their products and services to their new and old customers.
2) Content Writer: A Website content writer or web content writer is a person who specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires the most relevant content to attract business. Content should contain keywords aimed towards improving a website’s SEO.
3) Data Entry Operator: Data entry is one of the most common part-time jobs available today because it’s easy to do from home with little or no experience required. As demand increases for more data entry services, many employers offer flexible schedules and tips for making money doing data entry work from home. This job requires skill with a keyboard; typing speed is vital here too.
4) Proofreader: Proofreading is a prevalent profession in India because it provides employees with steady work without much training or experience required at all. With this type of work, proofreaders read through documents carefully to catch mistakes before going into print or online publication.
5) Receptionist: Virtual assistants serve as assistants in various capacities, such as answering phones, taking notes during meetings, handling administrative tasks, and more. Interested persons should have outstanding organizational abilities, multitask well, and have strong computer skills to flourish in this industry.
A few other best part-time jobs in India for 2022 are Customer Service Representatives, Creative Writers, Warehouse Workers, Sales Representatives, and Web Developers.
Customer Service Representatives make a decent amount of money, with an average monthly income of ₹30,000 and a maximum of ₹70,000. With an average monthly payment of ₹25,000 and a maximum compensation of ₹50,000, Creative Writers are the second-highest-paid. With an average monthly income of ₹22,000 and a maximum of ₹60,000, warehouse workers are the third highest-paid. With an average monthly income of 20,000 and a maximum compensation of 55,000, Sales Representatives are the fourth highest-paid. Finally, with an average monthly payment of ₹18,500 and an absolute salary of ₹50,000, Web Developers are the sixth highest-paid.
Hope this article helped to know multiple part-time job sources which could trend in 2022. You always can add an extra income stream using your skills.