Video conferences are a perfect solution for lots of purposes. Today, people use them for teaching and daily conversations. They even help some users earn money, like for providing paid conferences on betting strategies at Bet22 or conducting therapy sessions worldwide. However, to make your audience pay you for your conferences, you have to make everything perfect, and these tools are the best choice for this purpose.
One of the most popular tools born in the United States. It allows you to communicate using video and voice, as well as sending text messages, attached files and emoji. Zoom allows you to make a record of conferences. Zoom is not very different from its competitors and offers a set of standard features.
Here are the main features of Zoom:
- It works on Windows and MacOS.
- In the free version, up to 100 people can participate in a conference.
- Mobile app and web version.
- For files larger than 512 MB, you can insert links to Dropbox and other cloud storage.
But the program has drawbacks:
- A 40-minute limit on the free version.
- No stickers.
- Limitation of attached files to 512 MB.
- No delayed messaging.
Another video conferencing tool, one of the top three developed by Microsoft. It’s suitable for video, voice and text communication.
The program offers the following features:
- Calls within Skype are all free.
- You can call landlines with a paid subscription.
- There is the ability to demonstrate the screen,
- Support, lessons, knowledge base.
- Mini version available for Linux.
But the program has disadvantages:
- Private interference and hang-ups.
- Group calls only for premium accounts.
- No “whiteboard” mode for drawing and marking during the conference.
It’s a popular free messenger for video, voice and text messaging.
Here are the main features of WhatsApp:
- There is a computer version and a web version, i.e. you can communicate in a regular browser.
- The program synchronizes your contact list with your smartphone phone book.
- You can create group chats.
- Free audio and video calls.
- You can share PDF files (books, magazines), slideshows and other documents.
However, remember about the disadvantages:
- There is no presentation and screen sharing option.
- When you log into your account from another device, your correspondence is not restored by default.
This program is popular in over 40 countries. It allows you to share video, audio and files for free and arrange video conferences and video meetings. For a free program, it’s rich in features. The paid version starts at $10 per month.
Here are the benefits of Join.Me:
- Up to 250 people can join a meeting by link and code in the paid version.
- There’s the ability to customize the link for the company, for the meeting topic, and the like.
- Sharing presentations, screen sharing.
- There is a recording of meetings.
- Auditorium boards for users.
The main drawback of the program is that the free version allows up to 5 people to join a conference.
This free tool was originally positioned as a means of communication for gamers. Now it’s gaining popularity as an option for online education. Recently, it has become a universal tool, used for work chats, and daily communication.
Here are its important advantages:
- There’s a handy chat room for messages.
- It is possible to create multiple chats simultaneously.
- There is no time limit.
- There is protection from DDos and IP attacks.
- It can work through the site and a separately installed app.
This video conferencing and meeting tool works directly from your browser. The software was created for marketing, staff training and sales optimization.
Here are the main features of LiveStorm:
- There is no webinar limit.
- There is video conference and audience analytics,
- conference recording.
- Presentations and the ability to share a screen.
- Ability to integrate with your CRM system.
However, keep in mind the following disadvantages:
- The introductory version is limited in time and number of participants.
- The program is suitable mainly for those who conduct conferences and paid webinars.