Electric head shavers and head shaving are two correlated for all the right reasons. Well, of course! You cannot begin to shave your head without a head shaver in the first place. Traditionally, manual blades and razors were used to head shave for years before modern head shavers came along. The significant popularity of bald hairstyles in recent times has led to the development of new exquisite shaving tools by various grooming brands. Each brand is striving to promote and market its product well. The rising demand for self-head-shaving products has prompted brands to come up with modern and well-equipped shaving tools.
Embracing baldness may not be the same for everyone. Some find it exciting while others are hesitant to do it initially. However, shaving your head is the most liberating thing you can do for yourself. People often tend to struggle while accepting the fact that they are losing hair. Male pattern baldness has emerged to be a serious issue that most people encounter at some point in their lives. Sooner or later, one has to accept and move past it. Acceptance is a crucial thing that must come above all. Unless you don’t accept yourself the way you are, there’s nothing that can make you feel good or confident about yourself. A bald head shaver can give you a smooth shave; however, it is on you to embrace it wholly and be your best self.
Coming back to the advantages of using electric head shavers, there’s more to it rather than mere technical advancements as compared to the traditional head razors. An electric head shaver is not just an easy-to-use device that eases head-shaving efforts. There are plenty of benefits that accompany such shavers. Some of the basic features of a head shaver include the following:
- Smooth Shave technology: The modern electric shavers are developed with smooth shave technology that ensures an even and effortless shave.
- Easy to clean & Mess-free shave: Electric head shavers give a mess-free shave where the shaved hairs are collected in a box that can be cleaned later. You don’t have to worry about messy hairs being spread all over the sink area while shaving.
- Waterproof: Most of these electric head shavers are waterproof and support both wet and dry shaves. You can enjoy both dry and wet shaves depending on the resource availability and preferences.
- Ergonomic design: Regular grooming is essential for maintaining a good-looking bald hairstyle. While visiting salons and hairstylists is not possible every day, these electric head shavers do the job. Almost every modern bald head shaver is ergonomically designed which makes it handy and easy to use.
- Quick & close shave: Using an electric head shaver facilitates a smooth, quick, and close shave with minimum effort required. Unlike manual razors, these head shavers have a flexible head that moves evenly across different regions of the head. You don’t have to glide over the same area repeatedly to get a clean shave.
Advantages of using electric head shavers
Electric head shavers are cordless devices that run on batteries that can be easily recharged. It also comes with various detachable blades and razor heads making it ideal for different regions and contours of the head. The shaving blade of these razors is evenly sharp which gives a smooth and complete shave in one glide. Other than the upgraded mechanics of the bald head shaver there are other added benefits of using electric head shavers.
- Reduced ingrown hairs – Manual razor blades vary from one razor to another and come in direct contact with the skin thus giving rise to ingrown hairs. Using an electric head shaver prevents the growth of ingrown hairs to a great extent as there’s minimum contact between the razor blade and the skin surface.
- High-quality blades: The razor blades used in these electric head shavers are of high-quality and continue to give a smooth shave over a long period of time. Even though the upfront cost of these head shavers is high, they offer utility for a longer period of time. You don’t have to run for frequent replacements.
- Smooth on the skin – People with sensitive skin often suffer from skin irritation and infection after shaving. There can be multiple reasons behind it such as sensitive skin, poor quality razor blades, extreme pressure on the scalp while shaving, etc. Using an electric head shaver ensures no tugging or pulling of hairs while shaving. All sorts of skin discomfort and irritation are reduced by using an advanced bald head shaver.
A head shaving routine is very personal and varies from one person to another. While some prefer to head shave every day, others like to do it twice or thrice a week. Whatever it is, using the right shaving tools and techniques is essential. Including an electric head shaver in your head shaving kit can be highly beneficial in a number of ways. Elevate your head-shaving experience, switch to a modern bald head shaver today!