UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) v1.0 ARDv1
How I Passed The UiPath ARDv1 Exam
Last week I passed the UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) v1.0 ARDv1 exam. This exam earned me the valuable UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) certification. In the following paragraphs, I will share my experience relating to the exam with an overview of the certification.
Let me begin with my introduction. I am an IT professional working with an International automobile manufacturing company. I have done Masters In Information Technology. I work in the regional headquarter of the company. Recently our company installed a new assembling plant. It is an advanced level plant and the assembly line is mainly comprised of robotics automation. The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software is provided by the UiPath SRL. I was selected to be part of the deployment team. To get myself acquainted with the platform, I did UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA) certification. Now as the plant is erected and the RPA solution is to be deployed, I required an advanced level of skills to cope up with the challenges. For this, I was advised to get the advanced level developer certification UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD). So I started preparation for the certification. First of all, I downloaded the updated exam contents from the UiPath website to make an effective plan. After getting a preparation plan, the next step was to get the course content Considering my experience with the previous DumpsCafe UiPath-ARDv1, I selected DumpsCafe for the training material. I found DumpsCafe to be an updated and authentic training resource. I selected the complete package of PDF and testing engine for the UiPath ARDv1 exam from DumpsCafe. I prefer Braindumps by DumpsCafe as they are authentically compiled by the experts of the industry. With the help of the training material from https://www.dumpscafe.com/, I was able to prepare for the UiPath ARDv1 exam in less than two months. Afterward, I took the exam and passed it on the first attempt.
I would suggest you always select the reliable and accurate training resource to ensure success in the exams.
Following is the overview of the certification and the exam.
UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) is expected to have a proven understanding and extensive hands-on experience with UiPath technologies such as Studio, Robots, and Orchestrator and the ability to independently build or lead production level automation in the Robotic Enterprise Framework.
UiPath Advanced RPA Developer Certification is targeted to assess a deeper level of knowledge and skills for designing and independently developing complex RPA solutions in the Robotic Enterprise Framework.
UiARD is a credential that represents a deeper level of expertise for roles such as Advanced RPA Developers, Solution Architects, RPA Architects, and others.
The target audience for the UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam includes:
- RPA Developers
- Roles requiring RPA Developer expertise such as RPA Architects, Solution Designers, RPA Engineers, Solution Architects, Process Automation Architects, etc.
Minimally Qualified Candidate
The Minimally Qualified Candidate (MQC) is an individual with the following:
- 6+ months experience as an RPA Developer
- Preferably completed formal training at an Advanced level with extensive hands-on experience
- Technically proficient and possesses the knowledge/skills to work independently Products
Products covered on the exam include:
- UiPath Studio version 2019.10
- UiPath Robots version 2019.10
- UiPath Orchestrator version 2019.10
Exam Domains/Exam Sections
The UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam contains the following exam sections:
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Studio – Activities and Properties
- UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework
- .NET Classes and Objects
- Advanced Functions
- Error Handling and Troubleshooting
- Advanced Orchestrator Functions
Tasks performed by the Minimally Qualified Candidate:
UiPath Studio – Activities and Properties
UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework
.NET Classes and Objects
Advanced Orchestrator Functions
- Describe how to work with Orchestrator queues and assets
Environments, Applications, and/or Tools
The Minimally Qualified Candidate (MQC) should be comfortable working with the following
environments, applications, and/or tools:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Exchange and Outlook)
- JSON and XML
- .NET (VB and C#)
- MS Visual Studio (optional)
V1.3 November 2020 Page 6 of 7
- Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Browsers (IE, Chrome, etc.)
- Web page elements (e.g., HTML)
- Version Control
- UiPath Studio and UiPath Studio – Robotic Enterprise Framework
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Robots
Recommended Training and Hands-on Experience
The following represents the recommended learning path the Minimally Qualified Candidate (MQC)
can take to prepare for the UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam:
- UiPath Academy Training:
- RPA Starter course
- RPA Developer Foundation Learning Plan
- RPA Developer Advanced Learning Plan
- Introduction to Logging course
- Invoke Method and Invoke Code course
- Automation Version Control Systems course
– OR –
- Other training or self-learning sources that cover the subjects listed in this document to
prepare for the exam.
- Involved in end-to-end process development
- Performing UiPath code reviews
- Providing project support; i.e., Hypercare
- Providing maintenance and support
- Creating and reviewing project specifications
- Debugging and fixing production bugs
- Adding features to existing automation processes
Recommended Exam Preparation
In addition to the recommended learning path, the practice test is an additional study tool to prepare
for the UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam.
- Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Practice Test
Certification Track: UiPath Certified Professional – Developer Track
Credential: UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 (UiARD)
Exam Number and Exam Title: UiPath-ARDv1 – UiPath Advanced RPA Developer v1.0 Exam
Pre-requisite: Though not a pre-requisite, UiPath Certified Associate RPA Developer (UiRPA) is strongly recommended for those interested in achieving UiARD Certification.
Exam Duration: 120 minutes
Passing Score: 70%
Exam Fee: $200.00
With the growth and evolution of the business, the requirement for automation has increased a lot. With the introduction of robotics, the industrial capacities and capabilities are increasing by multi-folds. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a faster-growing branch of technology. UiPath is among the leaders in the 1.58 Billion dollar RPA software market with an impressive customer portfolio. UiPatch Certifications are among the most authentic credentials in the RPA industry. The UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) is an advanced level developer track certification among the UiPath certification portfolio. UiPath-ARDv1 is the exam that can earn you the valuable UiARD certification.