Traveling can be a lot of fun, especially when you have new experiences to share with friends and family. If you’re planning on your first trip to Dubai, make sure that you read this article – it’ll give you plenty of ideas for things to do so that your time there is educational and worthwhile.
Top Things to Do in Dubai
- Take a stroll through the art museum. Named the “Best Museum in the World” by TripAdvisor, the ART MUSEUM houses a world-famous collection of art from antiquity to the present day. Spend some time browsing through the exhibits and take a selfie next to one of the famous works of art.\n
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on the Persian Gulf. Head out onto the water and enjoy a scenic cruise around Dubai landmarks. The skyline will gradually come into view as you make your way around while enjoying live music and delicious food compliments of your cruise ship captain.\n
- See a performance at THE SHOWMAN’S PALACE. With its luxurious setting and celebrity-studded audience, THE SHOWMAN’S PALACE is one of Dubai’s premier nightlife destinations. Catch an outdoor or indoor show celebra
Where To Stay in Dubai
There are a lot of great places to stay in Dubai, but I’ve picked twelve that are sure to create some unforgettable memories.
- Ritz Carlton Dubai: If you’re looking for luxurious accommodation, the Ritz Carlton Dubai is the place to go. The property has an impressive array of amenities, including an 800-meter private beach and a spa.
- The fine dining restaurants : If you want to stay in a buzzing metropolis with all the modern conveniences, then the order her favorite food from the fine dining restaurants in Dubai. There’s a wide range of trendy restaurants and shops on offer, and the hotel offers fantastic views of Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeirah.
- The Emirates Towers Hotel: If you’re looking for a spacious and comfortable stay, the Emirates Towers Hotel is perfect for you. With its contemporary architecture, the hotel features 114 high-rise floors with stunning views of the Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa.
- The Park Hyatt Dubai: If luxury is what you’re after, then the Park Hyatt Dubai will certainly not disappoint. The property has elegantly decorated rooms with all the modern amenities
How to Beat Dubai’s Heat
If you’re visiting Dubai for the first time, be sure to check out these twelve unique things to do in this bustling city. Whether you’re exploring the town centers or taking a risk by venturing outdoors, there’s plenty to do to make your stay unforgettable.
- Take a walk along the waterways of Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Bay. Watch as luxury yachts cruise by and experience the peaceful surroundings of this top tourist destination.
- Visit The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping centers. Surround yourself with thousands of products from all over the world, and find whatever you’re looking for in one place.
- Head to Deira for some traditional shopping at souks filled with spices, fabrics, and artifacts from around the world. Street vendors will tempt you with their delicious food stalls, too!
- Catch a show at a venue like Emirates Palace or The Lion Dance Theatre – both of which offer top-quality entertainment throughout the year.
- Head for an afternoon swim at The Atlantis Palm Resort and enjoy stunning views of Dubai from your private beach sun lounger.
What does working in a country with no income tax look like?
More for Foodies: Restaurants and Food
- Start your day with a luxurious breakfast at one of the city’s top restaurants.
- Sample traditional Emirati cuisine during an afternoon Shaam (meal) with friends or family at a neighborhood qatria (restaurant).
- In the evening, treat yourself to a sunset cruise on the Persian Gulf with a glass of wine in hand.
- Take in a concert at one of Dubai’s many world-class venues, such as The Pearl or The Dubai Opera.
- Explore some of Dubai’s hidden gems – such as the lush gardens of Jumeirah Beach Residence or the vibrant district of Deira – by foot or bicycle.
- Visit one of the city’s heritage sites, such as the Emirates Palace or Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, and take in a traditional Arabic performance or art exhibition.
- Prepare yourself for an adventure by booking a trip to your nearest Jebel Ali desert oasis – complete with camel rides and derbak (traditional Bedouin meal).
- Hit up one of Dubai’s popular souks (markets) for bargain buys in everything from spices to artworks.
Shopping Mall Questing (not a Froogle)
- Visit the Mall of the Emirates. With over 1,500 shops spanning 34 acres, this is one of the largest shopping malls in the region and perfect for browsing luxury brands and top designer stores.
- Head to The Dubai Mall for a massive selection of international brands and high-end luxury stores. There’s something for everyone here, from cosmetics to home furnishings.
- Take a walk along The Palm Jumeirah and soak up some sunny Mediterranean vibes. This wealthy residential area is full of luxury hotels, expensive restaurants, and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf coastline.
- Tour the Sheikh Zayed Mosque – one of the largest mosques in the world and a famous Islamic landmark. It’s easy to get lost in its ornate interior, bound to leave you feeling both impressed and humbled by its magnitude.
- Sample some delicious traditional Emirati cuisine at one of the many restaurants lining The Souq Waqif district – this old market town is popular with locals and tourists alike for its variety of mouth-watering food tastes and atmospheric atmosphere.
- Explore Dubai’s cultural heritage on a journey through history at The Dubai Museum – one of the city’s most popular attractions with visitors from all
Ultimate Guide to Dubai Sightseeing
In case you’re about to embark on your first trip to Dubai, or if you just happen to be there and have some free time to kill, here are twelve things that will make your experience unforgettable.
- Take a drive out to the Dubai Marina. There’s something about winding through its wide, sprawling expanses that makes you feel like you could do anything. Plus, there are plenty of places to eat and drink along the way.
- Visit the Atlantis Resort. It’s one of Dubai’s most popular attractions, and for good reason – it’s truly an amazing place. From the astounding views atop the towers to the endless pools and beaches, there’s always something new to see at Atlantis.
- Take a stroll along The Corniche. This long stretch of sand is perfect for a leisurely walk or jog – not to mention it has some of the city’s best restaurants and bars in its vicinity too.
- Hit up one of the city’s souks (markets). There’s something special about browsing through stalls full of traditional Arab fare – and it only takes a few minutes.